Rules

Rules
1. I am a male to female transgendered person. If the whole subject of transgenderism grosses you out, please do not continue to follow this blog. Eventually there will be pictures and discussions about men dressing as women and going out in public. If you are offended by this subject, I suggest you search again.
2. Cyberbullying and harassment of any sort will not be tolerated. Any posts that harass transgenders or any other member of the LGBT community (including their significant others) will be immediately deleted and the violator removed from the blog. NO EXCEPTIONS.
3. There are no pictures or stories of a sexual nature on this blog. If you are looking for this kind of a blog, please look elsewhere.
4. Anyone is welcome to follow my blog, and much like an equal opportunity employer I will not restrict access to anyone based on their race, color, religion, national origin, creed, or especially sexual orientation. We are all equal in my eyes!

Monday, December 5, 2011

Ready for Tulsa!?!?

In 35 short days I will be heading up US75 to Tulsa for 6 days. The reason for going is quite masculine, but while I am there I will have tons of time to express my feminine side. It is a time for great excitement, but I am very nervous about it. I have dressed as Janet in Tulsa before, but it has been a while. I have increased my wardrobe and my ability to blend, but I still am worried about being in a strange place. I will be dressing from the time I leave on Tuesday until about 3PM that afternoon, and then from 11PM that night until 3PM Wednesday. I will continue this cycle Wednesday night and Thursday night. My real nervousness comes Friday night. There are some LGBT clubs in Tulsa, and I intend to go to one on Friday night. I am both nervous and excited, because it will be the first time I have been around other LGBT people since the TriESS meeting I went to a year or so ago. This will be a big test.
There is one thing I have learned about the experience this time: it is expensive to take Janet along on trips! With the pantyhose, makeup, nails, body cleansing essentials, and other items that I have had to purchase in the past few weeks, I have spent a lot of money. Hopefully it will be worth it. I plan on stopping at Choctaw on the way there and on the way back, going to the Equality Center and Library while in Tulsa, and hitting a couple clubs. I will also take in a few movies and go mall crawling.  This will without a doubt be the most time I have ever spent as Janet at one time. I have started packing everything for the trip. The plan is to leave the house at around 6AM, leave storage at around 7AM, pick up breakfast on the road, make it to Choctaw at around 9AM, and pull into Tulsa at about 3PM. I cannot wait! I am taking my laptop and camera with me so I will be posting updates each day with pictures!

No comments:

Post a Comment