Rules

Rules
1. I am a male to female transgendered person. If the whole subject of transgenderism grosses you out, please do not continue to follow this blog. Eventually there will be pictures and discussions about men dressing as women and going out in public. If you are offended by this subject, I suggest you search again.
2. Cyberbullying and harassment of any sort will not be tolerated. Any posts that harass transgenders or any other member of the LGBT community (including their significant others) will be immediately deleted and the violator removed from the blog. NO EXCEPTIONS.
3. There are no pictures or stories of a sexual nature on this blog. If you are looking for this kind of a blog, please look elsewhere.
4. Anyone is welcome to follow my blog, and much like an equal opportunity employer I will not restrict access to anyone based on their race, color, religion, national origin, creed, or especially sexual orientation. We are all equal in my eyes!

Thursday, December 8, 2011

The most wonderful time of the year...

We had our annual work Christmas party last night. As I sat there in my men's slacks, dress shirt, and tie, I could not help but be envious of all the women wearing their dresses or skirts and blouses with pantyhose and high heels. I really do like the fall and winter time the best. Gone are the flip flops and bare legs, and they are replaced with heels, boots, tights, pantyhose, and nice clothes.
It is also the time of year that allows me to dress the most. The sweltering Texas summers make it really hard to wear makeup and arm concealing blouses and dresses. Not to mention pantyhose, which are a necessity for me (thanks to years of leg and calf abuse as an active young man). So I definitely look forward to this time of year.
I stopped by storage last night and finalized some of my wardrobe plans for Tulsa. It is going to be so much fun! In the past I have restricted myself to dark colors, but with some of the outfits there will be hints of color. Brightly colored tights, tops, and shoes are finally a part of my wardrobe. In fact, one outfit is a teal knee length dress with matching high heel t-strap pumps I found at Cato. There are a few outfits that have matching tights and tops.
I think I am stuck on patent leather. Of the 15 pairs of shoes I plan on taking to Tulsa, 10 of them are patent leather. 7 pairs are black, 1 pair is navy, 1 pair is teal, and 1 pair is tan. The 5 non patent leather are 3 black and 2 navy. I just think patent leather looks pretty. It seems lots of women I work with agree. I counted at least 7 ladies last night wearing black patent heels. That is around 8% of the attendees at the party, and probably 1/8 of the women in attendance.

1 comment:

  1. Fifteen pair for six days? You are WAY overpacking! And remember.... If you're short something, you can buy another. ;)

    ReplyDelete