Rules

Rules
1. I am a male to female transgendered person. If the whole subject of transgenderism grosses you out, please do not continue to follow this blog. Eventually there will be pictures and discussions about men dressing as women and going out in public. If you are offended by this subject, I suggest you search again.
2. Cyberbullying and harassment of any sort will not be tolerated. Any posts that harass transgenders or any other member of the LGBT community (including their significant others) will be immediately deleted and the violator removed from the blog. NO EXCEPTIONS.
3. There are no pictures or stories of a sexual nature on this blog. If you are looking for this kind of a blog, please look elsewhere.
4. Anyone is welcome to follow my blog, and much like an equal opportunity employer I will not restrict access to anyone based on their race, color, religion, national origin, creed, or especially sexual orientation. We are all equal in my eyes!

Thursday, December 29, 2011

Goals for 2012

Hello all. As 2011 comes to a close, I wanted to put into writing a few goals I have as Janet for 2012. These are in no particular order.
1. Spend one full week en femme.
2. Get some actual breast forms to replace my birdseed/pantyhose forms.
3. Lose 37 more pounds to fit in my size 16 dresses.
4. Spend even more time out and about.
5. Have a meal at a sit down restuarant.
6. Go to a formal occasion that requires an evening gown.
7. Go to the movies.
8. Come out to at least one more person.
Some of these are lofty goals that might take some work to accomplish, but others should be fairly simple. Numbers 1 and 7 can both be accomplished while I am in Tulsa week after next. If I am feeling ultra confident, so can #5. The formal occasion (#6) will probably be a ball with Dallas GEAR or NT Gender groups. The breast forms (#2) will probably be sometime in the spring when I get enough money (I want good ones that will last). Numbers 3 & 4 are attainable, but I will have to work at both. Number 8 will probably be my best friend from elementary school that I have been friends with forever, but maybe not. I will have to weigh the options.
I think this will probably be my last post until after the New Year, so Happy New Year to everyone and please please please stay safe and don't drink and drive this weekend. I want to see everyone safe and sound in 2012!
Janet

No comments:

Post a Comment