Rules

Rules
1. I am a male to female transgendered person. If the whole subject of transgenderism grosses you out, please do not continue to follow this blog. Eventually there will be pictures and discussions about men dressing as women and going out in public. If you are offended by this subject, I suggest you search again.
2. Cyberbullying and harassment of any sort will not be tolerated. Any posts that harass transgenders or any other member of the LGBT community (including their significant others) will be immediately deleted and the violator removed from the blog. NO EXCEPTIONS.
3. There are no pictures or stories of a sexual nature on this blog. If you are looking for this kind of a blog, please look elsewhere.
4. Anyone is welcome to follow my blog, and much like an equal opportunity employer I will not restrict access to anyone based on their race, color, religion, national origin, creed, or especially sexual orientation. We are all equal in my eyes!

Monday, January 9, 2012

Today's Post, part two

I almost forgot! Me and my wife were watching Grease last night (don't judge--I love Olivia!) and I couldn't help but notice the ladies' fashions. It starts with Sandy's white short sleeve blouse and yellow calf length skirt with white low heel pumps in the Summer Lovin' segment, to Rizzo's red strappy pumps and tight red with black polka dot dress, Sandy's white strapless dress and white peep toe heels, and Marty's emerald green dress with silver pumps in the dance-off, and even Sandy's drop dead gorgeous skin tight black outfit (I would have picked a different pair of shoes) at the end of the movie. All of the ladies had great outfits throughout the movie! I even loved the sweaters and long skirts with bobby socks and canvas shoes! Very nice!

No comments:

Post a Comment